Weight Loss Progress UPDATE: 05/10/2010

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Shower favors, gifts, and corsage I was working on...

These are some pictures of the favors, gifts, and corsage I made for Victoria's Baby Shower.


These are personalized Candy Wrappers I made for the Baby Shower and they were given out as favors.




I only made the cookies on this picture...I was supposed to decorate them, but I was not feeling very well and didn't get to finish them...I was very dissapointed.




This is the Baby Shower corsage I made for the mom to be.


 

Here again the mom to be with her corsage.
 



Ruby won on one of the games which was the Prize Is Right and she got close to the correct amount. The gifts were put in a tiny diaper holder. It was so cute!




This is the basket I made for my sister's gift to the mom to be. Victoria is my sister's BFF, and she wanted to give her a special gift. So she bought all sorts of goodies, such as clothes, toys, and her breast pump.



No comments: