Weight Loss Progress UPDATE: 05/10/2010

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lost 6 Pounds This Past week

I weighed myself on Friday October 15, and the scale was showing I weighed 190 lbs.  I had lost 4 pounds since my last weigh in.   I was so excited I posted it on my Facebook page.  Then the next day which was Friday, I weighed myself again and it showed I was weighing 188 lbs.  I had lost 2 more pounds.  I had been busy getting ready for my party; I forgot to eat those three days.  I know it is not healthy, but all I ate was a piece of bread, and drank my green tea.  I won't do that again, because now I have the sniffles.  I am not feeling to good.  I guess my immune system is not as healthy as it should be. 

Well My daughter and my Birthday party came out okay.  Here are some pictures so that you can see.

This is my Family.



These are the goodie bags.



These are the cupcakes I made.




This was the store bought cake



Cupcakes I made on the cupcake stand.


We had a wonderful time.  Ready for the next party next week.  My neice Briana will be turning 9 on October 26, and her party will be this weekend October 24.  I will be making another set of cupcakes.


No comments: